Start Creating Your Ideal Career Now.
Chart your course from Nurse Burnout to your ideal career using this first comprehensive stress-reduction resource for professional nurses. You can be a modern nurse and have an extraordinary life when you learn and practice the tools in this book.
Does this feel even remotely familiar?
- “I’m not sure I can go on like this for much longer!”
- “There is no one I can talk to—no one who would understand!”
- “This is crazy…am I crazy?”
Use this book to STOP the downward spiral of nurse burnout with field-tested, nurse-approved techniques discovered through thousands of hours consulting with nurses facing career-threatening burnout.
USE THE LINKS BELOW TO GET YOUR COPY TODAY
Need just one or two?
Get your copy on Amazon right now by clicking the link below!
Need three or more?
Contact us about a bulk order and save 40% off
the retail price. Send us a message to start your order.
Elizabeth Scala MSN/MBA, RN, creator of the annual Nurse’s Week program, The Art of Nursing, will show you:
- Nurse burnout symptoms, effects, and complications
- Nurse burnout pathophysiology and four main causes
- How to bypass the invisible nurse “Mind Trash” that gets in the way of your recovery from nurse burnout
- The three step process to ensure you are always building a more ideal career
- 14 proven burnout prevention techniques and FREE access to an additional 8 techniques on our Power Tools web page—a private resource library only for book purchasers like you
- How to know when it is time to quit this job and conduct a nurse job search
- How to know when it is time to actually retire and how to do that will skill and grace
- Three case studies of real nurses and the way they put these burnout prevention tools to use