Start Creating Your Ideal Career Now.
Chart your course from Nurse Burnout to your ideal career using this first comprehensive stress-reduction resource for professional nurses. You can be a modern nurse and have an extraordinary life when you learn and practice the tools in this book.
Does this feel even remotely familiar?
- “I’m not sure I can go on like this for much longer!”
- “There is no one I can talk to—no one who would understand!”
- “This is crazy…am I crazy?”
Use this book to STOP the downward spiral of nurse burnout with field-tested, nurse-approved techniques discovered through thousands of hours consulting with nurses facing career-threatening burnout.
USE THE LINKS BELOW TO GET YOUR COPY TODAY
Elizabeth Scala MSN/MBA, RN, creator of the annual Nurse’s Week program, The Art of Nursing, will show you:
- Nurse burnout symptoms, effects, and complications
- Nurse burnout pathophysiology and four main causes
- How to bypass the invisible nurse “Mind Trash” that gets in the way of your recovery from nurse burnout
- The three step process to ensure you are always building a more ideal career
- 14 proven burnout prevention techniques and FREE access to an additional 8 techniques on our Power Tools web page—a private resource library only for book purchasers like you
- How to know when it is time to quit this job and conduct a nurse job search
- How to know when it is time to actually retire and how to do that will skill and grace
- Three case studies of real nurses and the way they put these burnout prevention tools to use